Last updated : 2022-04-07
Data collected on the basis of consent
On your request and expression of consent, we collect the following data to provide you with services. The data you provide is not used for any other purpose, nor is it shared with other parties. Upon request to terminate these services, it is removed.
Your name, email address, optional phone number and contents of the contact request are collected by Orius SAS when you submit a contact request through the contact form offered by the Website.
- Referrer URL
- Operating system
- Mouse movements/keyboard strokes, user interactions
- Length of pauses between actions
- Device settings (e.g. language or location)
Data collected on the basis of legitimate interest
- Operating system and browser details
- Approximate geolocation, like which country the visitor browses from
- Page performance (loading time, first paint, first contentful paint, etc.)
Embedded content from other websites
Articles and pages on the Website may include content embedded from other websites (e.g. videos, excerpts, animations, etc.). Content embedded from other websites operate in the same way as if the visitor had browsed the source website directly.
Your rights pertaining your data
If you have submitted a contact form request on the Website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we modify or delete any personal data we hold about you. Please send your request to email@example.com.